As your representative in Congress, it's important I hear your views on what is happening in Washington and how it's affecting our community. I count on our communication to best address the needs of the 7th District.
- Do you need assistance dealing with a federal agency? Visit the Casework page by clicking here.
- Would you like to schedule a meeting with me or my staff? Visit the Schedule an Appointment page by clicking here.
- Would you like to request a flag that has been flown over the Capitol? Visit the Flag Requests page by clicking here.
- Would you like to schedule tours in Washington, D.C.? Visit the Washington, D.C. Tour Requests page by clicking here.
- Due to the large volume of US mail, emails and faxes I receive, I am only able to accept messages from residents of the 7th Congressional District of Colorado. If you are a resident of another district, I encourage you to contact your Representative in Congress using the Write Your Representative Service available at www.House.gov.
- If you need immediate assistance with your issue or concern, please call my district office at 303-274-7944 instead of sending an email.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas about the issues facing our country and our community.